This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: How to wear a blazer.

How to wear a blazer. 3 years 3 months ago #287868

How to wear a blazer.
This is a clothing item that should hang in every woman’s closet. Blazers are so versatile as they are the perfect clothing pieces to dress up to work, to dress up a casual outfit, to wear over a dress on a chilly summer night, or also can be worn to complete a suit. Whatever the occasion is, there is usually that certain blazer that can match up the occasion. For you to have an awesome blazer, it is always advisable to choose the right fabric, color and also something of the right fit. A blazer made out of linen, for example, may fit better on a summer day while a dark colored wool blazer might be the perfect choice in an office environment. The fabric and also the color are things to be considered to get the right idea on when and how to wear a blazer. You can also choose a perfect blazer to layer your outfit.

Prestarrs is the best online store for clothes as there are also different designs of blazers for sale available. There is nothing more cool and fashion forward like an oversized blazer. It is advisable to try an oversize silhouette which looks like it came from the men’s department. But the truth about this is there is nothing weird about it as it projects a unique style that will make people’s heads turn. You can choose to style it with cute boots or a simple pair of jeans for a casual outfit. You can also choose to wear a blazer with a pair of track pants to add a perfect level of sophistication to it.

You can also choose to go for a skirt suit. This is usually reserved for business people as it brings a feel that is both fresh and cool. To keep it modern, opt for a miniskirt. It is good to experiment with fashion as it doesn’t have limit nor does it have boundaries. Wear a colorful blazer with bold prints underneath for a perfect unique style. Make up a vintage look by styling your favorite blazer with more casual bottoms like vintage-style jeans. Shop for awesome blazers and also women’s trench coats at affordable prices.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to wear a blazer. 3 years 2 months ago #288296

Hi,
Next week I am organizing a New year party at my home with my friends, so I am looking for some party dress but in red color, one of my friend bought a beautiful pink maxi dress through Reecoupons, but I don't think so, she's bought for a party, can you suggest me which dress is perfect of New year party?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds